Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Reader's Digest Update


  1. In August 2010, I began an internship with a company called Dakota Cub Aircraft (www.dakotacub.com).  I worked there part-time until the summer of 2011, when I interned full-time.  I continued working part-time through May 2012.
  2. I survived Sun 'n' Fun 2011, but one of the two Super 18s we flew down there did not.  The one I flew down survived and flew back home.
  3. 21Y did not make it to Lock Haven 2011, but I flew one of the Super 18s available via my internship and defended my honor and regained my spot landing title.
  4. I graduated on May 5th.  Now accepting donations for student loan payments.
  5. I began a new job at Wipaire on May 8th as a marketing project manager and am drinking from the proverbial fire hose in terms of learning!  May get a chance to earn my webbed feet sometime too.  
Told you it was the Reader's Digest version.

--Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment