Friday, January 16, 2009

Intros

I suppose I should start by introducing myself. I'm Amy, and I'm from near Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I'm a private pilot with a tailwheel endorsement, with most of my flying time in J-3 Cubs and a Luscombe 8F.

I'm currently in college at Minnesota State University, double-majoring in aviation (pro flight) and economics, while considering a third major in aviation management, but we'll see. I'm a member of the university's flight team, aviation club, and Women in Aviation chapter. So far it's been fun, and I hope to do a lot here over the next few years : )

That sort of thought is exactly what brings me here. There are a lot of things that I, as a young person involved in aviation, see as areas for improvement. We can all recognize that the population of pilots is decreasing, and we easily see that something must be done, but the measures we are taking is not enough. Hopefully through this journal I can at least reach a few people who can help : )

No comments:

Post a Comment