Thursday, March 5, 2009

Apologies

Sorry, to those of you who actually make it a point to check this little blog on occasion. It has been crazy busy here and I'm still catching up!

Monday afternoon I finally returned from the Women in Aviation conference after 6 days away from home-away-from-home here at the dorms. Needless to say, with a project, test, and two quizzes ahead of me, I'm still unburying myself from a pile of things that need attending to. This includes events like our Women in Aviation pilot panel and MSU Aviation Department Banquet, both prone to last-minute emergencies. Dandy!

I haven't forgotten about this project or shoved it aside . . . in fact I handed out a card with the blog information on it to just about anyone at the conference who made the mistake of saying hello or making eye contact. I do have an update coming soon, but I'm going to post this right away before the blog gets neglected any further.

Stay tuned.

--Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment